Saturday, August 26, 2006

back at school

Well, I've been back at school for two days now. And it is really great to be here again. I love seeing my friends and finding out what they have been doing all summer. I am so bad at keeping in contact with people.
I'm really excited to see what the Lord is going to do in my life this semester. I'm starting out new in so many ways. New roommate, new wing, new classes (obviously). I think that I am just ready to get involved and have a great time serving the Lord. Yay!
I'm gonna go hang out with some friends now! Bye!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Jamie-

It was such a blessing to be in Bible study with you! I am praying for you thiss school year - I know God has great plans for you! Continue to seek Him in all you do! Keep in touch - You are a blessing!