Monday, December 11, 2006

Finals Week!!!


Yes it is finally finals week! And I am already exasted!

I have pretty much decided that I will not be getting much sleep this week. I know that I am a procrastinator which is why I have so much work to do to finish up this semester. But I also had a week of Christmas concerts which really threw me off.

I'm praying that the Lord will give me an amazing amount of strength and that I won't end up getting sick. I'm also praying for a good attitude. I tend to get really grumpy and complainy (my own word) when I don't get enough sleep. But there are a few Starbucks nearby and I just got a gift card for there in the mail today!! Thanks College group back home!!

It will be so wonderful to go home at the end of this week. That will help me make it through!

Well, this was a well needed break, but I have to get back to the books! Have a good week!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey there - I am praying for you! Remember, "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Have a good week - look forward to the time you will have at home and know that we are thinking of you!

J Crew said...

I will be praying for you Jamie. Finals are very scary. My Greek one was a doozy, but I'm sure you will be fine. You have always been rather bright