Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Day 23

Day 23 - A Meme
Meme? What is a meme?
I had to google it. This is the definition that made the most sense to me. 
Meme - An idea that self-reproduces like a virus; a catchphrase or concept, or other unit of social currency. Example: "Where's the beef?"
 Well, I like the example they gave in the definition, but I can't use that one. The only thing I can think of is "Good Grief" from the Peanuts cartoons. A lot of people relate that phrase to Charlie Brown. I say it all the time and the kids I work with usually remind me that Charlie Brown says it too. 
Do this count?
"Are you ready for some football?"
Everything I think of has to do with TV. Does that tell you something? I watch way too much tv. 


Can you think of a Meme? 
I'm sure you can come up with a better one than me. 

No comments: