Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sweet Sunday Afternoons

I love Sundays.
Church to start with is great! I love the worship, teaching and fellowship.
Following church I head to my parent's house. They usually don't get home for a while after I'm done at church so I either fall asleep on the red chair or watch tv. (Just ask my family, I'm always falling asleep on the red chair.) When they get home we have lunch and hang out for the afternoon, take naps (most of us), watch sports, etc.
This afternoon was no exception. While we ate lunch we all sat and watched the 49ers game. - Although, now that I think about it I think I left before the game ended. Oops - Somewhere during the game we got into this huge tickle-fest. It was crazy. Danika thought it was the funniest thing ever. And somehow she was leading the entire thing. She'd tell everyone to tickle someone and they would! (We are all wrapped around her finger. Can you tell?)  The funny thing was that she would tell us to tickle her too. It was hilarious.

Good times.

No comments: