Sunday, October 30, 2011

30 by 30 Revisited & Revised

My 30x30 list has been on my mind lately. I have a 1 & 1/2 years to go and I'm thinking I need to make a few changes. I haven't crossed off nearly as many things from my list as I thought I would have by now. There are several things that I'll be able to get done, but I'm going to take out the ones that I don't think are realistic for me to do. 
(Bold items are ones I am working on right now)

  1. Read through the entire Bible
  2. Donate my hair to Locks of Love (I'm growing it out at the moment)
  3. Publish a cookbook of my Grandma's recipes
  4. Read 1 book a month from my bookshelf. (That is only 19 books - totally realistic!)
  5. Draw one sketch each day for 30 days in a row
  6. Make a quilt for my bed
  7. Walk in a half-marathon
  8. Take a cooking class
  9. Loose 20 pounds and keep if off 
  10. Make a Christmas quilt (I started cutting out the pieces a while ago and haven't picked it up in a while) 
  11. Visit Yosemite
  12. Eat at the Melting Pot  (Yum!) 
  13. Cook through an entire cookbook
  14. Visit another country (other than the ones I've been to)
  15. Sew something I can wear  (I made an apron!)
  16. Publish a children's book
  17. Stick to my budget for two months in a row (I hope after 2 months it will be easy to stick with it for a long time)
  18. Go on a hot air balloon ride (I plan to do this on my 30th Birthday) 
  19. Visit the Grand Canyon
  20. Get into the habit of calling my Grandma twice a month
  21. Clean out my Gmail inbox to zero
  22. Have a picture taken of me that I really like
  23. Visit a winery in Sonoma County
  24. Sing with someone famous (I still want to do this...but I'm going to change it to -- Follow my box of cleaning cards for 1 month) 
  25. Go to the middle of nowhere and look at the stars
  26. Get a massage (Amazing!) 
  27. Learn to play the piano so I can sing a song while I play
  28. Make a pie from scratch
  29. Take a flower arranging class
  30. Host a tea party at my apartment. 

No comments: