Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Really?!

Oh my, has it really been over 2 months since my last post?! Good grief! I haven't even posted my goals for the year. I started to write them and then got too busy to finish.
What has happened since the last time I blogged...


Thanksgiving - Enjoyed a wonderful day with family and friends.


Danika's Birthday - Hard to believe that my adorable niece is 4! We had a get together with some friends. She still hasn't had her party with her friends because both times it has been planned she and/or Julie was sick. Poor thing.


Julie's Birthday - I am so thankful for my wonderful Carmelita. :)


Haircut! - Yes! I finally did it! Chopped off my hair. I love my short hair cut. Julie colored it for me too. That was a first. I might be hooked. I love the color. :)



Christmas - We celebrated Christmas in Wisconsin this year. It was wonderful spending time with my grandparents. We even got a little bit of snow. Just enough to build a snowman. I think I was just as excited as Danika was. :)



New Years - Not a very eventful night. But that is ok. 2011 was a good year.


3rd Quarter of School - I still feel so blessed to be teaching my own class this year. I love my students so much. God is teaching me so much as I teach these kids.

Ok, I think I am somewhat caught up. I know more has happened, but that is all for now.

No comments: