Saturday, February 04, 2012

2012 Goals (finally)

I started writing this post as my goals for this year (last month). The list was too long. There are so many things that I would like to improve on during 2012. Then I was listening to Klove and they were talking about choosing a word to strive to be during the year. They talked about the same thing last year too and I didn't think much of it, but this year I think I'm going to focus on it. 
At first I thought the word I would choose would be organized. I am not a very organized person. The most organized part of my life right now is my Pinterest boards. (bad bad bad) Over the last few months I've been so frustrated with how un-organized I am. Let me tell you, I've been really annoyed with this problem I have. 
As I thought about it longer I decided that my word for the year was going to be faithful. I want the Lord to find me faithful in everything I do: my time in the Word and prayer, with my family, friends, my job, the commitments I make, my finances, and how I take care of myself. I firmly believe that if I take care of the first two items on that list then the rest will fall into place. 

No comments: