Sunday, January 07, 2018

1 Year Churchiversary

I made up a word today!
I was sitting in church this morning and realized that I had officially been attending my church for one year! I told my friend it was my churchiversary and we both had a good laugh.

But in all seriousness, I'm so thankful for the year at Faith Church. God has been so good to me to allow me to attend church with this body of believers. I feel challenged and blessed every Sunday I attend. I'm still getting to know people, but I know the more I get involved the more people I'll get to know. I've always known just about everyone at the churches I've attended so this is a change for me. But I do have a good core group of people that I know and we sit together and encourage one another.

Thank you Lord for providing for me in this way. A year ago I was so desperate for this kind of feeling and right now I'm so thankful that I have it.

No comments: