Saturday, September 02, 2006

Summer fun


Well I thought it was about time that I put some pictures in a post. So here are some from our family vacation. It consisted of 1 day in San Francisco. Short but fun.

The fam drove to SF and went to the Monet exhibit. Wow! I have never really gone anywhere to look at artwork and it was incredible. I know that I don't look very excited, but hey it was a big building and I was getting tired toward the end. (Julie and I had fun taking pictures in the car of the way home. :o)

On a side note, can I just say that I LOVE my little sis!!

Ok, so after the exhibit we went to Giradelli Square. It was a lot of fun. And good chocolate. In the end it was a nice day out with my family. Pretty much the only time we went out to do something together over the summer. Other than little things.


My mom really liked this at the museum, then we got in trouble for taking pictures with a flash. :o/ oops. But that is Mary Queen of Scotts. We don't have any pics of Monet's work, becuase we would have gotten into BIG trouble.

Well now that I have stalled enough from doing homework I had better be going :o)

2 comments:

jenylu said...

I'm jealous you got to go to that Monet Exhibit!! I saw the posters for it all up & down 19th Avenue and wanted to go! Monet is my fave and seeing the real thing is incredible--could you believe the layers of paint?
BTW, cute picture of you two sisters!

Stephanie said...

Very good pics!