Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Reading

So I've decided that since it is summer I'm going to do a lot of reading. The book I recently picked up is The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax. My mom has read all of the Mrs. Pollifax books so I thought I'd give it a try. It is a really fun book. I'm not even half way through the book, but I really like it. It is about this widow with grown children who decides she needs to do something interesting with her life. So she goes to the CIA and volunteers to be a spy. Surprisingly she ends up in Mexico City on a simple mission, but everything goes wrong. It is definitely an older book, but I like it anyway. I'm just excited to be reading for fun! I'll let you know what book I'm going to read next. My goal is to read books so that I can keep up with my 30 by 30 list.
Have a nice day!

No comments: