Thursday, June 02, 2011

Day 11

It has been several days since I've posted. I have a good excuse though. School ended and Day Camp started within one week. I've been running around like a crazy person trying to get things finished and started. My brain is so confused. But today I finished up my school stuff so now I can be in Day Camp mode. I will be thinking about school throughout the summer though, but that is ok. Of course I'll be thinking about teaching my own class!

On to other things.
Day 11

An Actor

I have a lot of favorite actors and actresses. There are some really talented people out there. One of my favorites right now is Nathan Fillion. There are two characters that he has played that I really like. One of them is from the SciFi show Firefly. I make my dad proud when I say that there are some sci-fi shows and movies that I do like to watch. Firefly is one of them. Nathan Fillion plays the captain and I really like him on the show.
The show he is currently in is Castle. I love this show! Fillion plays an author who follows around an NYC police detective in order to write a novel. It is such a fun show. His character is funny, obnoxious, and sweet at times. I have a few more episodes to watch in order to finish the season. That might just be on the agenda for the weekend.

No comments: