Friday, November 11, 2011

Blond Moment

I had a major blond moment this afternoon. It was hilarious! Thought I'd give you all a good laugh.
I went to pick my sister up at work and take her to a memorial service of a family friend. She told me that she would meet me in front of the library. Easy place to pick someone up downtown. Well, I was several minutes early and had it in my head that I would have to drive around the block at least once before she would be out of her building. So I drive past the library and am about to turn the corner at the other end of the block when I see my sister frantically waving at me from in front of the library!
I have no idea how I missed her! And she was wearing a very red coat! Finally made it around the block and picked her up. I guess I was really wasn't thinking that she would be out there already. Hahaha! She told me that a guy rolled down his window as she was waving laughed and said, "I can't believe she missed you!" Where is my brain?
...I'm so embarrassed.

No comments: