Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter Vacation - Mon

Today was a very successful day off for me. I absolutely loved it. Here is why:

  • Didn't wake up to an alarm clock - It is such a wonderful thing to just wake up naturally. Even if it is early I still love waking up without an alarm clock. 
  • Went on a 2ish mile walk with Betsy - That was one of my plans for the week. Walk walk walk. 
  • Worked at cleaning my bedroom - If you know me you know that I hate cleaning. My bedroom has been a disaster zone for a while now. Usually when I get home from work I'm so tired that I'm not motivated to clean. Today, I was motivated! YAY! It isn't finished, but I got a huge chunk of it finished. 
  • Read a few chapters of "The Hunger Games" @ Starbucks - I love going to Starbucks to just read. And I'm really liking reading "The Hunger Games." I'm not that far into it yet, but I'm hooked. I can't wait to see the movie. 

No comments: