Monday, July 15, 2013

Wisconsin Diaries - Baby Shower

From 7.7.13
Today I finished up a baby quilt and stuffed monkey for a baby shower that I’m going to. I’m not sure if I mentioned it before, but I don’t even know the woman having the baby. Haha! She is my mom’s cousin’s daughter-in-law.My grandma was invited and it turns out that she doesn’t even want to go now. I laughed when she told me that after I had already finished the gift. Oh well, I’m still going to go. I’ll know some people there and this is a good opportunity to fight the fear of man that I so easily struggle with.




I finished reading the book “When People are Big and God is Small.” Everyone should read that book! I was challenged so much with my view of people and my view of God. Since reading the book my prayer on a daily basis is that I will fear God more.

No comments: