Friday, September 13, 2013

Confessions of a Combo Class Teacher - No More Drama Please!

I have to tell you, this week it feels like I barely survived. It was a hard week. There were multiple mornings this week when I woke up and thanked God for new mercies every morning. I'm so glad that God is on His throne and I can lean on Him. This week has been filled with so much drama. Today was, thankfully, much better than the rest of the week. There were a lot of smiles and hugs today. I'm so thankful for my sweet group of 2nd and 3rd graders. (and the 4th grade boys who tried to sneak in my class today because they miss me -- I am so blessed!) I'm praying that the weekend will be much more relaxed. I'm ready for no drama for a while...well except for when I watch Downton Abbey. :)

No comments: