Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fall Bucket List

I was pinning a couple of fall-ish things this evening and decided that I needed to make a fall bucket list. Some of these things may be very basic to most people, but lately I've been needing a plan to get anything accomplished so here it goes!


  • make a wreath
  • host a fall tea
  • make a crock pot meal
  • bake a pumpkin pie
  • jump in crunchy leaves
  • make a fall sign of some sort
  • drink caramel apple cider
  • make a fall-ish popcorn
  • walk around Spring Lake
  • thankful garland
So in a few months I'm hoping that I'll be able to report that I've completed all or most of these tasks. :) With how crazy busy my life has been lately I'm not sure how I'll do, but I'll try. 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Looks like a fun list! Wish we could have tea together or make something.