Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Blech

       I'll be honest. Today was a rough day. I'm still getting over a cold so I'm tired, which doesn't help. But I've been struggling with one of my coworkers yesterday and today complaining about a lot of things. I try to be encouraging to her, but today it was just so discouraging. Nothing seems to meet her standards and she even tells people how they should change things so they will be better for her.

       I tried really hard to brush it off today, but couldn't. It put me in a funk and I really struggled getting out of it this afternoon. I made myself go to the school basketball games tonight, which turned out to be a good thing. It was the perfect distraction to get me out of the mood I was in. That along with some funny pins on pinterest from a good friend.

       I'm hoping that a good nights sleep will help make tomorrow go better.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Praying your day is fab!