Monday, February 09, 2015

Time Flies!

Wow, it has been over a month since my last post!

This last month feels like a whirlwind. What is really blowing my mind right now is that we are sending out progress reports this week. That means that the 3rd quarter of school is half over! Good Grief! How is it that times seems to go faster as you get older? Have you ever noticed that? As a kid school lasted for-ev-er. Now as an adult it flies by! I don't get it. Not sure that I ever will.

I've already been offered a contract for the next school year. It's hard to believe that I'm thinking about the next school year. This year has gone nothing like I thought it would. If you would have told me a year ago that I would be living in my grandparent's house by myself I would have thought you were crazy. Honestly, it is going ok, but it is very strange to live here alone. I'm living here as if it's my home, but it looks nothing like me. There are so many changes I would make to this house. I have moved a few things though. I probably could get away with moving furniture, since I'm not sure when my grandma will be coming back, as long as I move it back before she comes. ha! But I think if I remodeled the bathroom she would notice. (not that I have the money to do that--don't worry mom)

On an extremely random note: whenever I hear Ellen Degeneres' voice I want to watch Finding Nemo.  It doesn't matter what she says I just think of Dory. K I'm done now. :D

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

So excited for a new post!!!!! :)