Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Motivation!

I love my new Irma! 
In the spring I discovered Lularoe clothes. They are super cute, but a tad on the pricy side. I bought a pair of the leggings which are so so comfy and just recently bought an Irma tunic. Wow! I could wear that all the time! And I feel so pretty in it! Unfortunately it's a little too humid to be wearing it right now. I wore it on Saturday and did ok while I went shopping, but later it was too hot to have on anymore.
Ha! This makes it look like I
can't walk in a straight line! 
I really want to buy one of the dresses, but I'm kinda in between sizes right now so I don't want to take the chance of getting the wrong size and then there is the cost to consider as well. I have to say though it has caused me to think twice before I buy clothes at other stores. I'll contemplate getting something and then put it back because I'd rather save up for something from Lularoe. So I'm saving up to get a dress sometime this fall. But before I can do that I've told myself that I have to lose a little weight first. None of this in between sizes thing. So, I took some babysitting money I got recently and bought myself a Fitbit. I've been wanting one for a long time. Not a fancy one, just the Fitbit flex. One of the perks of it is that it tracks my exercise. I'm a visual person so seeing how much I walk really encourages me in my exercising. And I love that it tells me when I hit mile markers! When I finished my walk at 2.57 miles the other night I was so excited!! That night I did 3 laps around my usual route and boy was I sweating! It felt so good though! I've lost 3 pound since I got my Fitbit and I'm excited to keep it up!
So between the love of these clothes and the Fitbit I'm hoping this gives me the kick in the pants I need to get in better shape. Next month I'll focus on what I'm eating. Back to the whole30 for me. I took a break this summer because it would be way too hard with my summer job.
Here's to going down a dress size (I can totally do this!)!

No comments: