Thursday, August 26, 2010

< 3


Ok so what do you think of my chip?! I pulled out out of the bag and almost ate it. :o) I saved it to show to my 3rd grade students.
They liked it.
School has been going well. I have one student who is being a little trouble maker and I'm having to get him in trouble and then I feel bad. I am pretty good about following through with my discipline at school, but there are times when I second guess myself.
I really love my students. :o)

Funny thing happened today.
I'm teaching the jr. high computer class...not really teaching it. Just keeping the kids in line as they work on a typing program. It just so happens that I am pretty good at recognizing their voices and I totally tell them to be quiet, by name, when I'm not even looking at them. God is good. One boy just slammed his hands on the keyboard today and I told him to be quiet. He was shocked that I knew it was him. It made me feel like a great teacher! Haha.

No comments: