Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quilting Inspiration

Something I've been wanting to do for a while now is make a quilt for my bed. I switched from a twin size bed to a full size several months ago and I still have a twin bed spread on it. It doesn't quite fit. It works, but it just doesn't look right. 
I can't remember where I found this picture, but I love the pattern! It doesn't look too difficult to me. 

I'm going to use a Moda fabric called Fandango by Kate Spain. 
I love this fabric! 
I'm going to use a solid cream fabric with it and brown for the trim and backing. My triangles are going to be smaller than the ones in the picture, but I think it will work. 
Once I finish a baby quilt that I have ready to piece together I'm going to get started on this. 

2 comments:

Barb said...

I love the pattern! Excited to see how yours will turn out.

Jen Bauer said...

I like it!