Saturday, July 25, 2015

Its been a while!

It has been a while since I've posted anything. Let's just say the last few months have been crazy busy. Since I've been home I've been itching to work on a craft project. The last one I did was while I was home last month. I tried my hand at nail/string art. I like how it turned out. A cute little bird and adds some pizzaz to my photo wall.
Instead of working on craft projects my time has been full of this. This is my garage. In case you can't tell, it is completely full of boxes. My grandma has a terrible habit of buying things and immediately putting it in the garage or basement. After living here for one year I've decided that I need to use the garage for the car. We had a mild winter and I parked my car in the driveway all winter. The ice that would accumulate overnight was crazy. So if this coming winter isn't mild the ice will be even worse. It would be so nice to have my car in the garage. I'll still have to warm it up, but I won't have to scrape ice off of it. So I've been spending about every other morning working in this garage. I've already made a dent and I have to say, I'm pretty proud of my work. But working in the garage isn't something I can do all day long. It has been pretty hot here and I don't last super long in the hot garage. I also have to consider how much I can get rid of at a time. My buick only holds so many boxes to take to St. Vincent De Paul. So all that to say I have the entire afternoon to do something else.
As a pinterest-a-holic I have a lot of ideas of craft projects to work on. So I have to decide between the different types of craft projects I could choose. (This is so hard)

  • quilting
  • sewing
  • painting
  • wood work
  • drawing
  • lettering
  • painting
  • felt
How does a crafter make a choice?! Argh!! 
Hopefully I'll be posting soon what project I decided to do. 

No comments: