Monday, February 08, 2016

Whole30: Day 30!

       Woohoo! I did it!! I've made it through 30 days of eating healthy.
       Over the weekend I was majorly craving bread and chocolate. But we all know there are certain times when women crave those things more than usual.
       I'm still not sure how I'm going to continue.
       Do I stay hardcore?
       Do I continue doing the whole30 part time?
       Do I stop altogether?
       I don't think stopping altogether is a good idea. Even though it was hard at times I feel like it has been a good eating plan for me. I know for sure that I'll eat whatever (within reason) when I get invited to someone's house. That was probably the most uncomfortable part. Some people I just declined going to their house for a meal. The others I sat there feeling so guilty that they were worried about finding food for me. It was not a good feeling.
       Maybe the best thing would be to continue while I'm at home with an occasional treat like popcorn, bread, or dessert. And then when I'm out eat what is served within reason. The key is to not overeat the "bad" stuff. I can do it! I know I can!!

No comments: