Saturday, October 30, 2010

Candles

 I love burning candles in my apartment. I love the smell of them and I love the look of them in various places in my small living space. Sometimes I'll just turn on my candle warmer, but more often I'll light a variety of candles while I'm at home. One time last year I had to drive home during my lunch break to make sure I hadn't left a candle burning. I don't light candles in the morning anymore. :o)

I've had a few candles from Bath and Body Works that I like, but they haven't burned that well. There was never enough wick for all of the wax. Just recently I've discovered my two favorite candles. I bought the Pumpkin Harvest Febreze candle at Target not too long ago and I've loved it! I burned it everyday since I bought it. It had a great fragrance and it burned totally down to the bottom. Now I can reuse the glass jar it was in. (I like to recycle those kinds of things.) The only problem with that candle is that it is seasonal. It isn't even November and the candle is off the shelves. Now they have the Christmas candles out. And I'm not ready for Christmas yet.

Now that I've used up that candle I looked in my cabinet for something else to burn while I'm at home. I pulled out this Yankee Candle that a family gave to me at the end of last school year. It isn't Field of Dreams like the picture, it is Over the Moon. I LOVE IT! It has a nice fresh smell, and because my place is so small the whole apartment smells great. I'm hoping it will last a while and that it burns down nicely.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE Yankee Candles - they burn well too!