Sunday, April 10, 2011

Grandpa and Grandma

 I love looking at family pictures. 
I could sit for hours with a box of pictures. 
The other day I was doing just that and decided to scan a few. For some reason these two pictures have been favorites of mine for a long time. I think because it shows how goofy my family is. These are pictures are of my dad, his brother and my grandparents. These pictures are... how do you say... typical.




My Grandparents are with the Lord now. I think they are on my mind because my family is heading down south next weekend. I used to love going down to SoCal to visit my grandparents while I was growing up. We always had a great time. I'm so thankful for the time I had with them. Such fun memories. We'd usually get there really late at night and I remember my grandpa coming out of his room to give us all huge hugs. My grandma loved knitting and crocheting. I have a few things that she made for me which I will treasure forever. They both had great senses of humor as you can see from the pictures. 
I miss them a lot. 

No comments: