Monday, April 18, 2011

The timing was hilarious!

This afternoon my students and I were in the auditorium practicing for their chapel performance on Wednesday.
This class of 8 students is so silly. Sometimes it is really hard not to laugh.
This afternoon was one of those times. One of the narrators had just said her line, "The traveler stretched out his hands and said..." and instead of hearing the student say "Peace" we all heard someone pass gas, rather loudly I might add. Everyone burst into laughter. One boy immediately asked who did it, and I'm pretty sure it was him.

How am I supposed to be a composed teacher when something like that happens?
It was hilarious!
That put them over the edge and the rest of the practice didn't go so well. Oh well. Hopefully we won't have that problem on Wednesday when all their parents and peers are in the room (!).

What can I say, teaching is always an adventure!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is funny!!!!!