Sunday, May 20, 2012

This is the last week of school!! 
I'm so looking forward to summer. I'll still be working, but the summer day camp is a lot different than my teaching job. It is a little more relaxed. 
I've got to find a fun way to celebrate at the end of the week.
Any good ideas? I'm leaning toward going to see a movie, but I'm open for other ideas.

Here is a list of the things I'm looking forward to this summer. 
I'm really into making lists lately. 

  • Visiting the Writebol Family in Wichita. 
  • Reading at least one book for fun. 
  • Getting a flip-flop tan. 
  • Having afternoons off. 
  • Planning ahead for the next school year - I probably won't think about that for a few weeks though. :) 
  • Working on my cookbook and finishing I hope. 
  • Lots of walking. 
  • Zumba class at the JC. 
  • Spending more time with my family. 
  • Fresh tomatoes from my own tomato plant. - I wish there were some now.
I do love summer! 

2 comments:

Jen Bauer said...

Zumba sounds fun. Room for one more? And I love the flip flop tan:)

Stephanie said...

I personally love the visiting the Writebol family!!!! Love the others too - - - I am hoping to do more blogging and hoping you are too! Love you friend! I need a flip-flop tan too :)