This is the last week of school!!
I'm so looking forward to summer. I'll still be working, but the summer day camp is a lot different than my teaching job. It is a little more relaxed.I've got to find a fun way to celebrate at the end of the week.
Any good ideas? I'm leaning toward going to see a movie, but I'm open for other ideas.
Here is a list of the things I'm looking forward to this summer.
I'm really into making lists lately.
- Visiting the Writebol Family in Wichita.
- Reading at least one book for fun.
- Getting a flip-flop tan.
- Having afternoons off.
- Planning ahead for the next school year - I probably won't think about that for a few weeks though. :)
- Working on my cookbook and finishing I hope.
- Lots of walking.
- Zumba class at the JC.
- Spending more time with my family.
- Fresh tomatoes from my own tomato plant. - I wish there were some now.
I do love summer!