Reasons why I love going to my church Women's Retreat!
- I don't have to think about work.
- I get to go to Mt. Gilead.
- Lots of time with friends.
- There is a lot of laughing.
- There is always great Bible teaching.
- It is slow paced and so relaxing.
- Fun games in the evening. Bunco and Tick this year.
- Yummy food.
- Wonderful time with friends!
- Time in God's beautiful creation.
- The whole weekend is spend with Christ as the focus.
- Dessert at every meal...well, not at breakfast.
- I leave feeling refreshed and challenge in my walk with the Lord.
I'm so thankful that God provides these kinds of things for me to go to. And it is amazing how well He times it. I was really needing some time away this weekend as well as some great teaching. I feel so blessed to have gotten to go this year. I pray that the things I've learned will stick with me for a long time.