Monday, July 21, 2014

Day One

I had to laugh yesterday. It was my first day living with my grandparents (without the rest of my family here) and I got out of bed, went out of my room and my grandparents weren't home. Ha! It was only 8:30 in the morning. There was no note or anything. Had to trust that they were ok. I hope that if they have to go to the emergency room in the middle of the night they would let me know. Actually I think they will. Grandma came in my room late last night to help her check her blood sugar. I'm glad she feels comfortable doing that. Anyway, they came in a few minutes later. They had been at the grocery store. It is going to take some major convincing to get my grandma to stop driving. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to drive to work everyday, even though I live just a couple blocks away from the school, just so she doesn't have access to the car all the time.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yay - I have been checking every day for a new blog post :) I know they are going to love having you there! Can't wait to see the adventures unfold!