Monday, June 23, 2014

laugh, cry, and harmonize

I definitely cried last night during our last song.
For the past year and a half I've been so blessed to sing with this girl and her brothers. We've laughed, cried, and harmonized with each other. I feel like they are part of my family.
This is where I dislike change. Its not so much the location change, but the people change. I'm going to miss those three so so much. Thankfully I know I will keep in touch with them and see them when I come to visit. I'm so happy that the Lord gave me the joy of leading worship with them. I was encouraged by each of them every week we sang together. They challenged me to keep my eyes fixed on Jesus as we praise His name. I'm excited to see how God continues to grow each of them closer to Him. I know that God is going to do amazing things in them and through them!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Relationships like those are a true blessing!

Jen Bauer said...

Love this picture of you two:)