Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Grandma's Birthday


I really enjoyed planning my Grandma's 90th birthday party. 
This was one of the pinterest ideas I found and was able to do as a decoration. It was a very fun puzzle. And even better my grandma wanted to put it up on her living room wall to keep looking at it. That meant a lot to me. My grandma can be very hard to please so when she wanted to put it up at home I knew she liked it.  

I copied a bunch of pictures in black and white and glued them down. 

The key though is to make sure you copy different sized pictures. I needed several small pictures to cover up little spots. A couple of them had people cut out, but the goal was to get a bunch of pictures of my grandma. 

The brown paper was paper that came in a package I got not too long ago, but you could use wrapping paper as well. 

No comments: