Saturday, February 06, 2016

40x40 - Snowmobiling!


       I'm crossing another thing off of my 40x40 list! I went snowmobiling today! I was nervous and totally a chicken about how fast I went, but it was SO MUCH FUN!! My co-worker's husband, who is a distant cousin, took me this afternoon. He knew it was something on my bucket list and wanted to make sure I got to do it. He even got up early to clear the trails for me and got new licenses for the snowmobiles so that we could go on the state trails. So sweet! I only got stuck briefly but got out by myself. I know it may not seem like a big deal to most people, but I get really excited when I try something new. Especially if it is something that scares me. 5+ years ago I never would have dreamed of trying this! It was such a beautiful day. The trees were filled with snow and part of the trail was a canopy of trees. 
       So since moving to Wisconsin I want to purchase a kayak, a small camper (to have by the lake), and a snowmobile. I need to find a rich person who will add me to their will. 

No comments: