Monday, April 10, 2017

Tired = Emotional

For whatever reason Sunday nights are a hard night of sleep for me. Last night was a prime example. I'm pretty tired right now and it is quarter to 7. The problem with being this tired is that I start feeling emotional.
Found out one of my students got saved today...I cried.
My dad helped me finish the song I've been using for scripture memory in my class...I cried.
I posted on facebook about how thankful I am for my sister...I cried.
I looked through old pics of friends and family to find pics of my sister and I and came across a bunch of great memories...I cried.

Don't worry I'm not just sitting here on my couch blubbering. But tears of thankfulness to our great God are definitely filling my eyes right now. God is so good to me!

...and I'm going to bed early tonight.

No comments: