Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Reupholstered Loveseat

100s of staples + 1 huge blister + multiple straight pin stabbings + almost 10 yards of fabric = a wonderful result! 
I did it! I did it! I did it!

This was at times a very tough project. But I am so excited about the result. The final picture doesn't really do it justice since it was the evening. The new fabric is a charcoal gray. Just have to put new batting in the cushions and then it will be officially done. It saved me so much $ to cover this on my own instead of purchasing a new one. I'm so happy with it! 
The hardest part of reupholstering was getting the cushions covered right. The corners aren't perfect, but I'm ok with them. I already have most of the fabric to reupholster my couch next! Going to wait a few days before I start it. The goal is to have it finished by the end of May. If I'm diligent in working on it I can totally do it! 

No comments: