Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentine

Oh what a fun Valentine's Day! It started with a bang and an exhausting 1st grade valentine party. I never knew how tiring those parties are for the teacher. :o/ After school I went to my Valentine date's house. He was sleeping when I got there so I woke him up after a while and he gave me a valentine.



This one to be exact. :o)
Ok, you got me. I babysat on Valentine's Day. But we had a fun time. I made him a tuna sandwich and we watched Bear and the Big Blue House and later Cars. I have no complaints.
It was nice to hang out with Jack and give Ryan and Michelle a chance to go out for dinner.
The Lord has been teaching me a lot about being content in my circumstances. Right now the Lord seems to want me to be single and I am working at remembering that His plan is a whole lot better than anything I can think of.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ok...I need that picture PLEASE.

Thanks for hanging out with Jack...he had fun with you, too!! :)

Stephanie said...

Hey there - what a cutie! What a sweet Valentine! I know first hand that learning to be content - I can tell you my story sometime - but let me tell you one thing - God will bless your socks off by following His timing - I know that first hand too :)