Sunday, February 24, 2008

Portraits for Missions

There is an amazing photographer from my church. I am always checking his blog to see new pictures he has taken. I found out through his blog that he was going to be taking portraits for missions. He did this last year also. He had a few days set aside where all the money he made on pictures would go toward his summer mission trips. I decided that since I liked his photography so much that I should support his trips. :o) It was very fun. Here are the pictures I got.
Thanks Lukas!




































3 comments:

Mrs. Henderson said...

cuteness! I've been checking his blog for the second weekend and keep coming up disappointed, so I'm glad I at least got to see yours :)

Becca Sports said...

You look great Jamie. I especially love the first picture.

Stephanie said...

What great pictures! You look great - it looks like something fun too!