Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday's Fave Five

A while back I was looking at blogs and saw this idea. I don't even know the person who did this, but I liked it so I thought I'd try it. Every Friday (hopefully) I will be looking back at the week and reflecting on the great things that happened. I think it will be a great way to be thankful for what the Lord is doing in my life on a regular basis.
So here it goes!

  1. Walking with Stephanie. Steph and I have decided to go walking twice a week together. Yesterday we found a great place to go walking. It was so relaxing.
  2. The time I spent with the Lord. Recently I've felt that my time with the Lord daily has been lacking. I'm working really hard at being consistently in the Word. This week I have had some wonderful mornings spend with my Savior.
  3. Danika's "talking". I love hearing Danika "talk." She really just jabbers away sometimes and it is so sweet.
  4. 5th grade art class. The 5th grade class is the hardest one to teach for me. But this week there were a few students who really put a lot of effort into the work they were doing during my class and I really appreciated it.
  5. Isaiah 41:10 - "Do not fear, for I am with you. Do not look anxiously about you for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you. Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." The verse I am working on memorizing right now.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Such an awesome idea, Jamie! I may just have to use that especially on those days when things don't seem to be going right! Great reminder!