Sunday, July 12, 2009

Food!!

Lately I've enjoyed looking at craft and food blogs. This is one that Kate Brown showed me. I love it! Mostly because it shows pictures. I need to see pictures of food in order to be interested in it. :o) www.tastespotting.com directs you to personal blogs with recipes. There are a few ads that you might have to say "no thanks" to, but the ideas on the site are worth it!
Here is one of the great ideas I found on the web site.588090510_RzRxV-S.jpg
This might look like dirt, but it is actually a great idea!
Here is the link for this great idea. It is for coffee. I am planning on trying this. It is especially a good idea for someone who does not have a coffee maker. Since I am planning on moving out soon and my new place doesn't really have room for a coffee maker I am going to give this a try.

Pictures soon to come of my little apartment/granny unit. I move in next month!!

No comments: