Friday, March 19, 2010

Conversations with a 2 year old

I'm hanging out with a certain adorable 2 yr. old tonight.
One who happens to be my niece.

She is currently holding my chin so that I will look at her, talking gibberish and finishing with "Ok?"
Hilarious!
I can't answer yes because I have no idea what she is saying. :o)

Just a few minutes ago she was in the other room and I could hear her tearing apart some paper bowls that she had been playing with. I called to her and asked her what she was doing. She ran into the room and asked me to come with her.
"What? Do you want to show me the mess you made?"
Her response was, "Yippidee!" (translation - yes)
We went over there and then she expected me to clean it up! I don't think so kiddo!
I was nice and helped her clean it up.
What can I say, I'm a softy.

What an entertaining evening! I love this kid!

No comments: