Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Be Still


I have a tendency to worry about things. And since moving in with my grandparents I've seen where that worry comes from. It is definitely in my blood. My grandma is a major worrier. There are things I don't tell her until just before it is going to happen so that she won't spend days worrying about it. In a way I think it has helped me to see the amount of worrying she does. Because of it I think I've started to worry less. Seeing how miserable she can make herself feel makes me realize how much I do not want to live my life like that. 
It is so wonderful to know that I don't have to worry about things. God is on my side. I just need to be still and let Him take care of things. So often I look back at things I've worried about and realized there was nothing I could have done to change the circumstance. 
So let go of the worry and be still. 

No comments: