Tuesday, September 02, 2014

My Classroom

Well, the last few weeks have been a whirlwind of events. The biggest thing has been school starting. The first week went really well. I'm still getting used to the school and the crazy schedule of teaching a combo class on my own, but it is coming along.
Here are some pics of my classroom. Still not a huge fan of the green room (mainly the green part of it) but I guess I'll just have to live with it. :)
I love this board! 

I love the number line above the whiteboard! I put it up there and use it almost every day. 


Look how clean my desk is!! Wish it stayed like that. :) 



It turns out I'm not using this area exactly as I thought, but it is still useful. My kids are using those desks for "Word Work" in our Daily 5. 

This is my favorite part of the room. But to me that is no surprise since teaching reading is my favorite part of the day. Working on collecting more books. 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE it!!!! Looks wonderful - - like a great place to be!!!! Your boards look GREAT! I love the wooden door!!!!! So fun!!!!!! Thanks for posting!!!!