Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fall is coming!

I have to say it! I'm super excited that fall is coming!! I'm seeing hints of it in the trees here in Wisconsin and lots of fall pins on pinterest! Yippee!! I love fall. Happy colors, happy smells, pumpkins, sweaters and scarves. Its just all good in my eyes!
One of my students pointed out the window to the class that one of the trees is starting to change colors. (too bad we were in the middle of discussing something completely different) I love that I can see and feel the change of the season here in Wisconsin. You don't have that feeling as much in California. That was definitely something that made me interested about living here. As hard as it is to be away from my family and friends in CA it is nice to have the little blessings like the changing of seasons.
Thanks Lord for loving me!

No comments: