Saturday, November 22, 2014

{Day 12 - Friends}

God has been so good in blessing me with wonderful friendships. I'm reminded of how much God cares for me when I think back on the friendships I've had over the years. There have been seasons in my life where God has placed the exact friend that I needed right then to encourage me and point me to Christ. One of the things I'm the most thankful for in my friendships is that even though I'm not the best at long distant friendships we are able to pick up where we left off when we do talk or see each other.
I have to say that the friendship I'm the most thankful for is from my sister. Growing up we got along ok. We didn't fight all the time like some siblings, but we weren't super close. What's funny is that when I went away to college our friendship clicked. I love my sister so much. I'm so proud of the amazing woman she has become. I love talking with her, shopping with her, watching Doctor Who with her, and our random usies (is that how you spell it?).
Julie, you challenge me to walk closer to the Lord, make me laugh, and bring so much joy to my life. You are beautiful on the inside and out. You are my best friend! I love you!

No comments: