Thursday, January 05, 2017

Whole30 Take 3


This weekend I'm starting my Whole30 eating plan. I've completed this eating plan once for 30 days and another time for around 15 days. The shorter one is because I caught a stomach bug and it just didn't happen after that. I was lucky to eat anything. 
Anyway...
I'm super excited to start eating healthy again. I bought this cookbook over Christmas break and I'm chomping at the bit to start it up! I have to wait until I can get to the right grocery store. My local grocery store is quite small and doesn't offer everything I need to get the ball rolling on my Whole30. I was planning out a few meals from this book last night and my stomach was growling. They looks so delicious! I'm excited to eat better and feel better as a result! Here's to making 2017 my healthiest year yet! 

No comments: