Wednesday, March 12, 2008

1st Grade

I miss my 1st grade class!!!


Last Friday was my last day :o(


And I miss them a lot!


They sure were sweet kids.




This is what I came upon when I went to pick them up on Friday morning.


All of the kids brought me flowers! It was so sweet. Later in the afternoon we had a little going away party too. Yesterday I had to go back into the classroom to pick something up and I got a huge group hug. I miss seeing those kids.

Monday I start in a 4th grade classroom. I'm praying that the Lord will teach me a lot and that I will learn to love these kids just as much as the 1st graders.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You have such a heart for kiddos - I will be praying for you and know you will do a wonderful job with 4th grade too :):) You are a great teacher!