Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Almost a week away from Spring Break!

So I'm in my second week of my new teaching assignment. It is definitely different than my previous one. But the Lord is really challenging me and showing me how I need to trust Him more. I am especially excited because my spring break is coming up really soon! Yay!! I am really excited to be going home for a week. I miss my family, but they all know that I am especially excited to see Danika. She has changed SO much since I last saw her in person. Here is a recent picture of her.
All dressed up for Easter with her mommy. My family just laughs at me because they know a little more of what she is like when she is not smiling like in this picture. But right now I don't care. I just want to be able to hold her and spend time with her and the rest of my family. I am definitely ready for a break. My next post will probably have lots of pictures. :o)
Have a great rest of the week!!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Jamie-

long time no see! How's credentialing going?