Wednesday, February 02, 2011

30 by 30 - checking in

 I'm excited because I can cross off some items from my list. So I thought I'd post it. :) I am also going to make a few minor adjustments to the list. For instance, I'm going to try calling my Grandma once a week instead of writing to her. I realized that would work better for her.

Italicize things are ones that I am working on.
And crossed out items are done!

  1. Read through the entire Bible
  2. Donate my hair to Locks of Love (I'm growing it out at the moment)
  3. Publish a cookbook of my Grandma's recipes
  4. Read through the books on my bookshelf that I have not read
  5. Draw one sketch each day for 30 days in a row
  6. Make a quilt for my bed (I bought some of the fabric)
  7. Walk in a half-marathon
  8. Take a cooking class
  9. Loose 20 pounds and keep if off for 6 months
  10. Make a Christmas quilt (I started cutting out the pieces a while ago and haven't picked it up in a while) 
  11. Visit Yosemite
  12. Eat at the Melting Pot
  13. Cook through an entire cookbook
  14. Visit another country (other than the ones I've been to)
  15. Sew something I can wear (been looking for a good pattern)
  16. Publish a children's book
  17. Stick to my budget for two months in a row (I hope after 2 months it will be easy to stick with it for a long time)
  18. Go on a hot air balloon ride (I looked at some prices and I'll have to save up for a while)
  19. Visit the Grand Canyon
  20. Call my Grandma every other week
  21. Clean out my Gmail inbox to zero
  22. Have a picture taken of me that I really like
  23. Visit a winery in Sonoma County
  24. Sing with someone famous (not sure if that is realistic or not)
  25. Go to the middle of nowhere at look at the stars
  26. Get a massage (it was wonderful!)
  27. Learn to play the piano so I can sing while I play
  28. Make a pie from scratch
  29. Take a flower arranging class
  30. Host a tea party at my apartment (had a lovely time)
 Yay! I crossed off two things! And I have several things in progress!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Ok - we can make some of these happen - :) Good job!