Sunday, August 07, 2011

1 week to go

I have to say that I'm ready to get into the routine of school again.
I've always been like that. I love summer, but when it comes to an end I look forward to the routine of school.
There is only 1 week left before the 1st day of school. I'm so excited! I still have a lot to do, but I know it will all come together. I also have to remind myself that whatever doesn't get done in the area of decorating will just have to wait a little while. I'm not too worried (at the moment). :)
I also want school to start so that the major prep will be done. I really want to work on some sort of craft/art project. I have 1 baby quilt I need to finish and 1 I need to start on. I was just looking through my google reader and found a ton of projects that look like a lot of fun. Will I ever have the free time? Hopefully in a few weeks. :)


Here are a few of the fun ideas I just found. 


No comments: