Friday, August 12, 2011

Fabulous Friday

I spent today getting ready for school. It is crazy to believe that it starts on Monday. 
Am I ready? 
Mostly yes. 
As I said at Back 2 School Night...I'm excited
(Really... I couldn't stop saying that I was excited. It was comical.) 


I have a little more to get done before Monday. I'm almost there!

I have to say though that the highlight of my day/week was watching the office ladies race their rolling office chairs around the office this afternoon! It was hilarious!!! They were trying out the new flooring. They were so quick that I couldn't get my camera out fast enough! You'll have to take my word for it, but you didn't hear it from me! 
I wonder if I can get them to do it again when I have my camera out. Hmmm... something to try later. :) 


Have a great weekend!

No comments: