Thursday, August 18, 2011

Feeling Blessed

Just in the last week I've felt so blessed.
God is so good and has blessed me wonderful friends and family.

A few weeks ago a co-worker of mine heard me say something about my car window not rolling up or down. Not long after he asked me if I wanted him to fix it for me. He ordered the part and installed it last weekend. It only cost me 50 bucks! I can't even imagine how much it would have cost me if I had taken it in to my mechanic.

And then...today my school computer got fixed!  I honestly wonder what my problem is with the computers at work. I always break them. Actually I really think they just die on me.
Well I've been having issues with this one since I moved my stuff from my art room. Unfortunately our computer guy is busy and hasn't had time to fix it. Well I was talking with a few co-workers this afternoon and they felt bad that my computer still wasn't working. As I was sitting in my room working after school one of my co-workers sent her husband down to take a look at my computer. Then while he was figuring it out another co-worker's husband showed up. Between the two of them they discovered that when the computer was moved to my classroom the high school guys plugged one of the cords into the wrong place.

Those are just two examples of how God has blessed me in the last week. I've also had several people praying for me this week because they knew school was starting. And my family and close friends have been such great encouragements to me. God is so good.

No comments: